Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Family love

Hey ,i am here again after long day..I always hate monday,9am-7pm class.. seriously tiring! Tuesday was quite nt bad,except the stupid lecturer made class complicated(oops,tutorial homework belum siap =.= ) 
Wednesday definitely is my day,3pm class :) Smile BIG BIG ! 
Going back JB AGAIN this thursday,travel a lot this semester back to Jb,but really looking forward friday event and also saturday birthday partay =)  
new bought blouse from Voir,love it =)

Had sushi king with baby before travel back to jb last week,miss sushi a lot larh,crave for it ! 
 his sicky face =( 
 Sushi King again @ JB with lil sis 

Finally get the permission to drive kor's car to Jusco,went to hunt for party shirt with sis,but ended up get 1 blouse nia :(

Mum jus called,and talk to me about party details,i really appreciate there's family that love me so much,giving me support always,thanks to the present and also another upcoming gift from dad,its meaningful for me = ) Mummy said i am her bao bei,its my big day and she will give me the best ,touched,thanks mummy ,you are the best <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment