Thursday, October 27, 2011

21st Birthday Celebration

Afternoon peeps !
Long time didn't update blog jor,and sis keep complaining for photos on birthday,finally i got it from Shawn ytday ,will upload all to Fb by tonight =)
My special ever cake for my 21st ! Super super nice,thanks kor for this special design and those who running up and down to bring this cake here,thanks many many <3 
Really love this cake ! 
 Had buffet party on saturday night,which most of Kl friends is down to town =)
 Lol,super cute banner design my photographer Shawn and graphic designer Kenny Loh 
 Me & bb on the night 
 Lim,Eno and jessica in the house! 
 Cute pose by Eno and Simon 
 Me of the night =)
 Hao ge and Sky ,adik-beradik! 
 Me and Jess,great helper on the night,thanks ya <3
 Jia hau & me 
 Ohhh,my super lover Mummy,much loves for the pressie and the party,she is the organiser!
 Hao ge and me 
 Sisters ,glad to know u all,and thanks for coming all the way from KL 
 Jia Hong,Jason and er jie,cousins with me :)
 Auntie auntie ,hehe =)

 Woooo,spot my super VIP,xuan xuan and her boyf Kon,super touch when see her reach ,take 4 hours bus for my party,i feel you babe ,love uuuuu 
 My dai ga jie ,Pei yee 
 Super model, Lynn ,thanks for ur gift <3 Love it alot :)
 Jeff Yee!
 Me and brother-brother sekalian =) 2 fake and 1 real,but for me,all same same no different.
 Part of present of the night ,thanks again <3
 Family photos,they are the one i heart,and we love each other.
 bb noooob face 
 Me with grandmum :)
 Cousins Love 


Mentors :) 
 Friends =) this is the favourite pic of the day ,love u guys! 

Much more photos in the album ,really don't knw what to say except thank you and i love u all. Specially dedicate for family,i never ever envy people gt a good daddy and mummy because i know i had u all in my life,dote me love me pampered me and give me everything i want :) I am really a hung fuk child. Even this is not the grand party,but is warmy for me.I appreciate everything i had in my life,frens,soulmate,boyf,mentors and also family.People that purposely come down for this party,people that help out lots,and all of u guys.Thanks for making this party success =) 
HIPS trip and celebration with babe coming up soon ..

1 comment: