Sunday, March 6, 2011

BB big 21st,Part 2

 Afternoon ! Just came back from Jay Chou concert 2 days ago and drinking session last night,headache =/ by the way,Jay chou was super super awesome!!i swear i gonna get rock zone next time,our seat still considered front but so many big head in front of me block my view,ish ish ish!!!Well,ons of assignments and midterms waiting for me,here to update bb's birthday celebration,KL part 
Me of the day,skip class lagi,LOL
 Online search for sooo many restaurant,finally found this,Chee Chah, located at PJU,somewhere behind Wan U,nice ambience,reasonable price,thats what i saw from internet,so deal! Try on new places 
us :)
 I become ahmad of the day,he jus sit there and start ignore me,playing with his iphone game again.
 Menu :)
 Although name is a lil malay-ish,but the whole ambience is really nice,and the waitress there soo polite :)

 I order food for him also,he still ignore me
 Hello,finally call him back for photo photo,saw his hair?Botak is his new nick name ,LOL
 Hey botak baby,hope u likey my arrangement !
 My cuppocino and his lemon tea
 Okay,even with food he also dn wn leave his iphone,i start to ANGRY

 Dessert: fried ice cream,also recommended by internet,so had a try,hmm,taste so so but quite pricey
 Say hi to teacher :)
 After dinner,we chill for an hour thr,without talking to each other,LOL..he continue with his game and i continue with my novel =)
 Kena ignored

 Movie session after dinner with Simon,''I am Number 4'',nice nice nice movie!!can't wait for the next episode!!
Wining @ Vintry after that,i fall in love with that place!! Totally chun !
 Daikor Simon


Was a simple and warmy celebration , but we both enjoy a lot =)
Anyway,happy birthday bb ,ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment